GameSlurp

Go Back   GameSlurp > Gaming Forum (>>) 360

Log-in/register to unlock all the member quick-links and features!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Kazriko

I own a Playstation 3. My Playstation Network ID is: KazrikoI own a Nintendo WiiI own a Sony PSPI own a DSI own a Sony Playstation 2I own a Xbox. My Xbox Live ID is: KazrikoI own a Gamecube
Western US

23-05-2013, 12:30 AM

Re: Microsoft Xbox Reveal Event - May 21, 2013

Wow. When I was watching earlier, X-bone had managed to crawl to a 12% position, but they've fallen back to 11% now, and they don't have any country on the map anymore.

Azz
Admin

I own a Nintendo WiiI own a Sony PSP
South Wales, UK

23-05-2013, 10:22 PM

Looks a bit 'boxy', but I guess that's what they were going for

E3 will be interesting - hopefully they'll show some games..

Kazriko

I own a Playstation 3. My Playstation Network ID is: KazrikoI own a Nintendo WiiI own a Sony PSPI own a DSI own a Sony Playstation 2I own a Xbox. My Xbox Live ID is: KazrikoI own a Gamecube
Western US

10-06-2013, 07:01 PM

So, $499 and 429 pounds. Too much? I paid $499 for my PS3 on release day, but I was much more excited for it...

Kazriko

Western US

10-06-2013, 07:09 PM

For me...

World of Tanks: Pass
Ryse: Pass
Killer Instinct: Pass
Sunset Overdrive: Not enough to make me buy it.
Project Spark: Interesting, but I need to see more.
D4: Eh. Maybe.
Dead Rising 3: Pass
Below: Interesting. Need to see more.
Halo: Pass
Titanfall: Pass, though it's more of a soft pass. I might play this if it comes out on PS4.
Witcher 3: I still haven't played the first 2. It doesn't look to be exclusive either.
Crimson Dragon: Need to see more.
Quantum Break: Need to see more.
Forza: Pass.
Dark Souls 2: probably not exclusive, and I still haven't played the first one.
Max: Need to see more
MGS5: Not interested, haven't played MGS past the first.

Kazriko

Western US

16-06-2013, 05:33 PM

The Xbox support twitter has been really making the story a lot worse recently. If you take your Xbox One outside the country, it won't work. If you get banned from Xbox Live, you lose access to all of your single player games as well, and forfeit your licenses with no refund. That's just ridiculous.

Azz
Admin

South Wales, UK

17-06-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazriko View Post
The Xbox support twitter has been really making the story a lot worse recently. If you take your Xbox One outside the country, it won't work. If you get banned from Xbox Live, you lose access to all of your single player games as well, and forfeit your licenses with no refund. That's just ridiculous.

Kazriko

Western US

17-06-2013, 05:09 PM

They've been backpedaling on the last one though, not the xbox support, but the higher ups.

jotch

I own a Nintendo WiiI own a Sony PSPI own a XboxI own a Gamecube
Bromley

18-06-2013, 09:52 AM

According to Major Nelson getting banned just means no more multi-player but the rest should work, single player, etc.

Still...

I really don't understand what MS are trying to achieve and push for with their supposed future proofing? It just seems to me like they've spent billions on XBox and started to make an impact with the 360, but now they're trying to throw it all away by p!$$!*g off the consumers! I just don't understand it at all. Why try and move away from the 360 model and implement restrictions, especially when consoles are such fought over pieces of tech and you've got such large competition breathing down you neck...I mean I don't even think the word 'Fanboy' existed before the console wars hit online!

Kazriko

Western US

18-06-2013, 10:38 AM

Hah. yes, fanboy did exist, but in a different context. There was even a character in the 1995 show Freakazoid named Fanboy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freakazoid!

That's part of the backpedaling by the brass that I was talking about.

Azz
Admin

South Wales, UK

18-06-2013, 03:47 PM

How can you forget the Atari ST vs Amiga fanboys?

© Copyright 2008, Gameslurp   GameSlurp | Contact Us | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top