GameSlurp

Go Back   GameSlurp > Gaming Forum (>>) 360, Devil May Cry - series reboot, PC, PS3

Log-in/register to unlock all the member quick-links and features!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Azz
Admin

I own a Nintendo WiiI own a Sony PSP
South Wales, UK

16-08-2011, 11:17 PM

Re: Devil May Cry: DmC

Actually looks pretty good! Lets see what the PS3 version is like...

Azz
Admin

South Wales, UK

17-04-2012, 02:53 AM

OMG it looks amazing - well done Ninja Theory!!

WATCH THIS ONE IN HD! Looks amazing!

Interview:

Trailer:

Quote:
The next installment of the multi-million selling Devil May Cry franchise, DmC sees Capcom collaborating with UK based Ninja Theory to explore new frontiers for the series. DmC is in development for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation 3.

From its debut on PlayStation 2 in 2001, the Devil May Cry series has been synonymous with stylish action, rewarding combat and a brash, smart-talking protagonist. This 'Devil May Cry DNA' remains but is now injected with a dark and brutal gameplay that promises to redefine the franchise.

Set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC will depict a duplicitous world where nothing is ever as it seems and the line between good and evil is constantly blurred. Spurred into action by the promises of a trusted relation, Dante bursts into this world intent on revenge at any cost. DmC will retain the series' signature mix of sword and gunplay but add additional weapons, all new powers and a revitalised gameplay system as players encounter the game's devilish mix of enemies and navigate the rich, interactive environment.

A true collaboration, DmC sees the team at Ninja Theory joined by key staff from Capcom's R&D division. Creative direction for the title will be undertaken by Ninja Theory's Tameem Antoniades and overseen by Hedeaki Itsuno, who has worked on all previous titles in the series. DmC is being co-produced by Capcom's Japanese and North American development operations.

arenoriu
Banned

I own a Nintendo Wii
Beijing

09-08-2012, 03:03 AM

Looks really good.
Thanks

Azz
Admin

South Wales, UK

13-11-2012, 11:28 PM

Looking forward to seeing the demo hitting PSN on the 21st

Azz
Admin

South Wales, UK

23-11-2012, 04:10 AM

Does anyone know if the demo hit the PSN? I need to fire up my PS3 - it's been yonks!

Edit: Looks like it!

Smak

I own a Nintendo WiiI own a Sony PSPI own a PCI own a DSI own a Gamecube
Leicestershire, UK

25-11-2012, 09:31 AM

Any news on PC release date? I cant find anything, only it will be shortly after consoles?

Azz
Admin

South Wales, UK

26-11-2012, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smak View Post
Any news on PC release date? I cant find anything, only it will be shortly after consoles?
Not heard anything about the PC version

Did you play the PS3 demo? What did you think?

I had a quick go and liked it - need to play it a few times tho. Love the colour palette, and think their rendition of Dante is pretty cool and in-keeping with the series

Captn SMAK
360 Club Mentor

I own a Nintendo WiiI own a Sony PSPI own a PCI own a DSI own a Xbox. My Xbox Live ID is: Captn SMAKI own a Gamecube
Whitwick - Leicestershire

05-12-2012, 05:40 PM

I love the DMC series and not sure what to think of the new direction, I missed the demo though.

Azz
Admin

South Wales, UK

06-12-2012, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captn SMAK View Post
I love the DMC series and not sure what to think of the new direction, I missed the demo though.
Isn't it on the store any more? I only got it a couple of weeks so would think they'd still have it up somewhere Mike.

I only played through it once though, I liked it - but need to spend some time with it to really get a feel for it.

I loved the mechanics of DMC4 tho - was pretty perfect for me, so it will be hard to beat but certainly didn't feel disappointed with the demo - love the colour palette and graphics were a notch up from DMC4

© Copyright 2008, Gameslurp   GameSlurp | Contact Us | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top